How to Wear a Kimono / Caftan
High fashion. Low maintenance style.
The beauty of Oha kimonos and caftans is that they’re designed for simplicity. Whether you’re looking for the perfect festival fashion look, adding a little diversity to your wardrobe or looking to incorporate patterns from nature into your everyday wear, Oha helps you create the perfect boho style with one simple garment.
How to Style your Kimono / Caftan
Simply bohemian. Uniquely yours.
Whether you’re searching for what to wear at festivals such as Burning Man, Coachella, and Elements or hoping to amp up your everyday style, self-expression is effortless with an Oha caftan or kimono—giving you the freedom to experience multicultural fashion at a price you can actually afford. Take your Oha garment from travel wear to night out party wear with a few simple accessories.
- Belt the waist
- Add a hat
- Wear a long necklace
- Accessorize with statement jewelry
- Pair with a fun shoe: Sandals for festival wear and heels for a night out on the town.
Take a look at many of our great selection of Kimonos and Caftans:
- Cosmic Boogie Double-Breasted Unisex Caftan
- Lilac Bush Unisex Caftan
- Boho Hatti Unisex KImono
- Everywhere Home Double-Breasted Unisex Caftan
- Magic Carpet Unisex Caftan
- Blue Sky Mine Puffer Kimono
- Cozy Love Unisex Kimono
- Flower Melody Unisex Kimono
- Above The Clouds Unisex Kimono
- Sour Cherry Unisex Kimono
- Boho Yoko Unisex Kimono
- Bohemian Afro Caftan
- Bohemian Ladino Caftan
- Bohemian Ladino Unisex Kimono
- Bohemian Mesopotamia Caftan
- Bohemian Net Kimono
- Japan Shiro Kimono
- Dance With Me Blue Kimono
- Yellow Mimosa Kimono
- Mystic Flow Gold Kimono
- Rising Sun Unisex Kimono
- Mystic Flow Pink Kimono
- Purple Euphoria Unisex Kimono
- Nightbird Unisex Velvet Kimono
- Midnight Breeze Unisex Kimono
- RED OF PERA CAFTAN
- PASHA KIMONO JACKET
- OTTOMAN FLOWER UNISEX KIMONO